DIG NewMusic Apr2023
- TRACK LIST *updated 1 Apr -
Only The Brave / Kings & Bears
I'll Be There / Kathryn Shipley & Lee Newton
Time Machine / Emme Lentino
Stubborn / Songbird
Southern Free / Hannah Anders
No Esperes Mรกs / Noelia Mora
All I Need / Steph Wendler
Outrageous Love / Mary Ozaraga
Soredake / monk-a-tonk
Catch Me / Apryll Aileen
Snap & Crackle / Emily Browne
Love This New Me / Excorde
I Don't Blame The Rats / War Honey
Rooster Tail / JC Miller
Tuesday Moonlight / Mr B & The Wolf
Bring Heaven To Earth / Todd Day
It's not you babe / Stefano Cambareri
You Have A Light Around You / Katye Kellye and the Interruption
Wheel of Fortune / JANiNA
Cobblestones / The Cobblestones
To a New Beginning / Eevee Siren (*Spotify only)
Cry / Afton Wolfe
Tayo / TJ Juganas
The Scuffle / Dean Loebach
Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight / Lizzy Paris
Out of the Woods / Craig Gould
Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day? / Myrta
Marry You / I Panic
The Awakening (of the Girl with Green Eyes and Flaxen Hair) / Fahrenheit 5G
Empty Nest / Southbank
Fantasy / gimbal.lock
No More Tears / Stronie
Joke of the Season / Springworks
Ghost of the Past / Debbie Dee
Pretend / Leif Shively Band
Feel Like This / Neil Wells
Secret Patterns / Nicholas Rowe
Suelto las cadenas / Exilio a Plutรณn
Wedding Ring (Alt Version) / Skinny Dippers
Bitch In Disguise / Ben Konarov
NAUTILUS / Sergio Di Martino
ะัั, ััะพะฑั ัั... / SMOTRITvLES
Floating Upside Down / Crooked Cat Adams
The more you like me / MoonC
Hold Me / tHE bLUE rOOM
Soredake Microscopic Dub Extended Announced by Charles Himself! / Charles Berkhouse feat. monk-a-tonk
It’s Only Right Now / Jean Cabbie and The Secret Admirer Society
Nรณs Nessa Cidade / Rota de Pedestre
Visions of You / Aye Nevo
I See the Sun (When I Look into Your Eyes) / Marios Papalexis
The latest
VIDEO
*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. ใใฎใใญใฐใซๆฒ่ผใใใฆใใๅ็ใฎ่ไฝๆจฉใฏใใใใใฎๆๆ่
ใซๅธฐๅฑใใพใ。