16 Songs dug up 16 Aug

Let's keep on DIGging

Sharing my fav finds from 10-16 Aug 2026
  • Breaking Away
    Sarah Hardwig
  • "I want to prove to the world that - regardless of whether you have a disability or not, you can do absolutely anything you set your mind to!"

  • Heart Like A Truck
    Lainey Wilson
     
  • Tasmanian Devil
    Andrew Moore and Hooch
     
  • Blue Moon - Dedicated to Billie Holiday
    Nikolay Kasakov & Maya Fadeeva
  • Monster
    The Womack Sisters
     
  • He Can Be Your Star
    Maha Rocks ft. Theresa Bentley & Assia Ahhatt
     
  • Buses and Trains - Sunday Session
    Bachelor Girl ft. Delta Goodrem
      
  • Freedom Bus
    Sheryl Crow ft. Jesse Welles
  • I Don't Sleep Right
    The Conscious Outlaws
     
  • Electrifying
    The Rift
     
  • Infatuated
    The Dementians
  • Damage Control
    Group Hug Sounds
     
  • Chloroform
    Stealing Handshakes
  • Letter In The Sky 空に届ける手紙
    AI ft. The Jacksons
     
  • Nothing Ever Lasts Forever
    Matt Csiszar
     
  • Love Struck
    Rad-Z

Now, hopefully you've discovered some of your favourites. I'll keep on digging, so if you're also a Spotify listener, why not add this Keep on DIGgin' playlist which is constantly fresh, to your library on Spotify and keep checking it out whenever you like!




Enjoy the playlists?
Please consider supporting
DIG NewMusic by

Buy me a coffee

I would appreciate it very much and
it helps me to continue to do what I do.
Thank you!







📢 FEATURED PLAYLIST

*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. このブログに掲載されている写真の著作権はそれぞれの所有者に帰属します。