13 Songs dug up 4 Oct

Let's keep on DIGging

Sharing my fav finds from 28 Sep-4 Oct 2026
  • Peeping Tom
    Georgia Crandon
     
  • Nanimo Motazu 何も持たず
    Emiland
     
  • Me Espera (La Salsa del Nonno) - Esp. Vesion
    Los Amigos Invisibles
  • Rest Your Love
    The Inflatables
  • A Dream That Felt So Real
    Magnolian & Karen Aoki 青木カレン
      
  • Obsession
    Taylor D
     
  • Golden Ring
    Meshell Ndegeocello with Brandi Carlile
     
  • Staying Up In Wonderland
    Lauren Claire Townley
  • Winner
    Alesia Harris
     
  • Tango タンゴ
    Mayumi Kojima 小島麻由美
     
  • No One Told Me Romance Died (Alternate Vox Mix)
    BerkhouseSnyder
  • Last Year's Model
    Katye Kellye and the Interruption
     
  • I Wanna
    Dylan Sherry

Now, hopefully you've discovered some of your favourites. I'll keep on digging, so if you're also a Spotify listener, why not add this Keep on DIGgin' playlist which is constantly fresh, to your library on Spotify and keep checking it out whenever you like!







Enjoy the playlists?
Please consider supporting
DIG NewMusic by

Buy me a coffee

I would appreciate it very much and
it helps me to continue to do what I do.
Thank you!







📢 FEATURED PLAYLIST

*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. このブログに掲載されている写真の著作権はそれぞれの所有者に帰属します。