20 Songs dug up 11 Oct

Let's keep on DIGging

Sharing my fav finds from 5-11 Oct 2026
  • Kinda Love It
    Lainey Wilson
     
  • You Know
    Bisola
     
  • You Lied
    Sarah Hardwig
  • Slow Morning
    Ella Hooper
  • Besitos
    Nathico
  • キミノオモウママニ
    Miki et nana
     
  • Til Red Is Dead - Live
    Dorsten
     
  • Renaissance Kids
    Ann Wilson & Tripsitter
  • November Shadows
    Bad Valentines
     
  • Click Slave!
    Shock Out Bandage
     
  • Loma Linda
    L7
  • This Is What Heaven Looks Like
    Paul William Gibson
  • 去年一番泣いた日
    NakamuraEmi
     
  • The Gift
    Alley the band
  • Keep Breathing
    Andrew Anderson
  • Somebody's Daughter
    Cathedra.
  • Gigante
    Diana Brito
  • But Not For Me
    Diana Krall
  • Man in the Long Black Coat
    Joan Osborne
     
  • I Know Maria
    Sunday Mercado
     

Now, hopefully you've discovered some of your favourites. I'll keep on digging, so if you're also a Spotify listener, why not add this Keep on DIGgin' playlist which is constantly fresh, to your library on Spotify and keep checking it out whenever you like!







Enjoy the playlists?
Please consider supporting
DIG NewMusic by

Buy me a coffee

I would appreciate it very much and
it helps me to continue to do what I do.
Thank you!







📢 FEATURED PLAYLIST

*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. このブログに掲載されている写真の著作権はそれぞれの所有者に帰属します。