18 Songs dug up 27 Sep

Let's keep on DIGging

Sharing my fav finds from 21-27 Sep 2026
  • まあまあ強引
    Emiland
     
  • Get Outside
    June Holland
     
  • Chasing Sunsets
    Elyse Saunders
  • Butterfly
    Stella Jang
     
  • Lumi
    Minna Ora
     
  • I Like The High
    Billy F Gibbons
     
  • たいていの事
    Soul Food Cafe
  • Georgia on My Mind - Dedicated to Ray Charles
    Nikolay Kasakov ft. Maya Fadeeva
  • Watch You Dance
    Leon Bridges
     
  • Promises Made
    Riiver Brukes
  • ダウンタウンを離れれば
    Bonchi ぼんち
  • Colorful Land
    Animal Souls ft. Ella Blame
      
  • Rise up to the Sun
    The Holy Guns
     
  • Lovesong
    Low-key
  • So Easy (To Fall In Love)
    Postmodern Jukebox ft. Tatum Langley
     
  • Horizons
    Brian Jin
     
  • SALVAME - Rescue Me
    Danie Leto
     
  • Stretching Truths
    Revenant Sun
     

Now, hopefully you've discovered some of your favourites. I'll keep on digging, so if you're also a Spotify listener, why not add this Keep on DIGgin' playlist which is constantly fresh, to your library on Spotify and keep checking it out whenever you like!







Enjoy the playlists?
Please consider supporting
DIG NewMusic by

Buy me a coffee

I would appreciate it very much and
it helps me to continue to do what I do.
Thank you!







📢 FEATURED PLAYLIST

*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. このブログに掲載されている写真の著作権はそれぞれの所有者に帰属します。