25 Songs dug up 6 Sep

Let's keep on DIGging

Sharing my fav finds from 24 Aug-6 Sep 2026
  • Don’t Look Any Further
    Meshell Ndegeocello with Lianne La Havas
     
  • Last Call Lies
    Katie and the Honky Tonks
  • Come On Up
    Ruthie Foster ft. Larkin Poe
      
  • Vivre Ainsi
    21 Degrés
     
  • Stand Right Here
    Steve Cropper ft. Billy F Gibbons & Ana Grosh
       
  • Tonight
    Sandee Facy
  • I'll See You Around
    Vice Killer
  • The Rat Catcher
    The Azurescens
     
  • My Broken Jars
    Robert Peterson and The Crusade
  • Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
    U2
     
  • No Man's Land
    Julience
     
  • Vendrá La Noche
    Inoxidables
     
  • In The Dark
    Bonnie Barnard
     
  • Treat Me Like A Lady
    The Power of 3: Orianthi, Cindy Blackman Santana & Rhonda Smith
     
  • I Believe
    The Major Resolve
  • Love Your Country
    Western Jaguar
     
  • Don’t Ask Why (Radio Edit)
    BerkhouseSnyder
  • Voyage
    Julia Takada
     
  • Superlove Explosion
    Move Over Dali
  • Me and Comanche
    Ann Wilson & Tripsitter
  • Threadbare Rags
    Jimena Arroyo
     
  • Return to Forever
    Jiro Yoneyama 米山ジロー
     
  • Melancholy
    Blackwood Rediffusion
  • Crosses & Coffins
    Waiting Til Three
     
  • Celebrate the Love
    Acoustic Astronaut
     

Now, hopefully you've discovered some of your favourites. I'll keep on digging, so if you're also a Spotify listener, why not add this Keep on DIGgin' playlist which is constantly fresh, to your library on Spotify and keep checking it out whenever you like!







Enjoy the playlists?
Please consider supporting
DIG NewMusic by

Buy me a coffee

I would appreciate it very much and
it helps me to continue to do what I do.
Thank you!







📢 FEATURED PLAYLIST

*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. このブログに掲載されている写真の著作権はそれぞれの所有者に帰属します。