25 Songs dug up 20 Sep

Let's keep on DIGging

Sharing my fav finds from 14-20 Sep 2026
  • Stomping Ground - Radio Edit
    Track Dogs
     
  • くせもの
    Emiland
     
  • Wasted
    Sara Petite
  • Trouble in Paradise - Rob Hardt Mix
    Terri Green & Castella
     
  • Fantasy
    Miki et nana
     
  • Good Luck
    Susanna Hoffs
     
  • Play Me
    Tape Five
     
  • Do You Really Have to Go?
    Cottons
  • Swallowtail Butterfly
    Yu Sakai さかいゆう
     
  • Haunted Hearts
    Matt Csiszar
     
  • Two Things Can Be True
    Miranda Lambert
     
  • Forever Yours
    Sofia Nunzia
     
  • Don't Ask.
    Billobuckers
  • Right Decision
    Sloppy Joe's
  • Artificial Intelligence
    The New Old
  • Girl in St Malo
    The Late Arrivals Club
  • Unknown Roads
    Black River Ghost
  • 口笛を吹きながら夜を行け
    Crazy Ken Band
     
  • The Best of You
    Crash House Saloon
  • Not The World I Want
    Mikey J
     
  • Dream State
    Diopter
     
  • Move the Needle
    Conscience of Kings
  • Enjoy It While You Can
    Bob Love ft. Chaz Evans
  • I Know You Can
    Chaka Khan
  • Soredake Microscopic Dub Extended Announced by Charles Himself!
    Charles Berkhouse ft. Monk-a-tonk
      

Now, hopefully you've discovered some of your favourites. I'll keep on digging, so if you're also a Spotify listener, why not add this Keep on DIGgin' playlist which is constantly fresh, to your library on Spotify and keep checking it out whenever you like!







Enjoy the playlists?
Please consider supporting
DIG NewMusic by

Buy me a coffee

I would appreciate it very much and
it helps me to continue to do what I do.
Thank you!







📢 FEATURED PLAYLIST

*All photos on this blog are copyrighted by their respective owners. Unauthorized use prohibited. このブログに掲載されている写真の著作権はそれぞれの所有者に帰属します。